Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I think I married Wonder Woman

I was going to put up a picture of Wonder Woman, but...uh...yeah...

Here's my wife's agenda for today:

-Make supper for our congregational meal tonight. This includes 6 loaves of Finnish bread, pasta salad with fresh roasted chicken, and a Tiger Cake (Marble Cake).
-45 min. kettlebell workout with me, which concluded with her new, heavier bell arriving via FedEx because the other one is "too light."
-Playing Vespers tonight during the service so our organist can have a bit of a break.
-Being generally awesome and caring and all that.

She did sleep later than me today, though, so I have an advantage somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. I want to have Tiger Cake running through my veins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One definitely feels as if one is winning whilst eating Tiger Cake.

    ReplyDelete