Monday, February 4, 2013

Funeral plans for Matilda Grace

Visitation will be tomorrow evening at Owens & Brumley (940-569-3361) in Burkburnett from 6-8 p.m.

The funeral will begin at 11 a.m. on Wednesday at Grace Lutheran in Burkburnett. We will proceed to Trinity Lutheran's cemetery in Clara, TX for the Committal. All are then welcome back to Grace Lutheran for a meal in the Parish Hall.

We have been directed to Hutch Florists (940-569-4277) here in Burkburnett for flowers if anyone wishes.

Christ is Risen! Alleluia!

1 comment:

  1. Kristina, I dreamed of you last night. I reached for you to comfort you and you turned away. I realized that I have not been a friend to you lately. Forgive me. I do care and I am grieving with you in your loss. I will not say that I know how you feel because I cannot even imagine how it feels to lose the beautiful daughter that you loved and carried. Praying for you as you bring her to her earthly rest.

    ReplyDelete