Monday, August 19, 2013

Wedding


The main reason we went to Finland was my youngest brother Paul's wedding. He was the last of my six siblings to get marries. It was a great day. The bride and groom were beautiful, the reception was wonderful, the food was great. We all had a good time, even though Edith was a bit sick. Weslie had been asked to say the closing prayer - and he did it in Swedish! He's gotten so good at it and I'm so proud of him.





The beautiful bride Johanna


My dear brothers


Father and sons


My parents and siblings


My parents with all their children with spouses. I'm blessed to have an amazing family.


Edith had fun too. Here with her oldest cousin Ellen, 11 years.



Edith and uncle Tussi


With her goofy cousins Edgar, Elis and Hannes.


No comments:

Post a Comment