Sunday, April 29, 2012

Candidate Call Service


Dear Family and Friends,

I'm finally near the end of my four years of seminary training. It's been quite an interesting, amazing, and surprising experience that will culminate next week even as my education will finally be finished a few weeks later. Next Wednesday, May 2nd, at 7:00 p.m. (EST) is the Candidate Call Service. This is when I will find out where in the country and to which congregation my church body, the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod, is sending me. It will be a very exciting night to find out where we'll be moving this summer, and start to get a better picture of what our future will look like. 

If you're interested in viewing the service, my school will be live-streaming it at the address below. There will be a live link the evening of the service. Again, the start time is 7 p.m. EST next Wednesday, May 2nd. The service will last approximately an hour since it is a whole prayer office:


I thank all of you for your support, prayers, and encouragement the last several years, and hope you'll be able to join in the fun next Wednesday! Please let me know if you have any questions, and keep a look out for graduation announcements coming soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment